Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's Raining, It's Pouring...

...the old man is snoring.
He bonked his head,
As he went to bed
And he couldn't get up in the morning.

It's been raining.
When I say raining, I don't mean a light drizzle with a beautiful rainbow lingering on the horizon.

When I say raining, I mean heavy downpour, keep you up at night, look like you just got out of the shower rain!

Oh, and not just for one day, or two days, or even three. A WHOLE WEEK with constant, morning 'til night rain.

At first I was excited.
We stayed in, watched movies, made cookies, and snuggled.

Now, well, we're all going a little stir crazy and are all quite bored.


Today we made it to the end of our driveway, checked out the "pickle tree", and then back inside.

Our poor dog. Let's just say Tuscan must have a bladder of steel because he's only been getting out once a day. (My dad would die.)

The weatherman says it looks like it'll clear up next week. (Just in time for Grandma and Grandpa to come!)

Cross your fingers!

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Great pictures of Finnley. Hope that means snow for us.

Chelsea said...

You are becoming a very good natural photographer! What a neat talent! Those pictures are darling, Finnley is such a cute little girl. I would have been excited too, nothing is better than a couple (maybe 2) rainy days... but then you just need some sunshine back:)

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

Darling pics...yea, i thought of you while watching the news.

The Greenwoods said...

I love the pictures!!!

the dehart family said...

Love the pictures Binzer! Try and have the rain over and done with when we come in a few weeks would ya? Love you!

The Green's said...

I love these pictures! Linds you are becoming quite the photographer. Enjoy the rain it's better than the lovely inversion we've been having!

the waites said...

Hiyyya!

I heard its raining cats and dogs there. So fun to catch up on your blog. I knew you would love Pasadena, give Alyssa a pinch in the but for me:)

I am so jealous of your Bahama trip, looked like a blast.

Lindsay Wright said...

Those pics are too cute! Love them!