

After the Trunk-or-Treat we headed to Old Town Pasadena for some pizza and a free tres small at our FAVORITE, 21 Flavors. Then, we headed over to the "big homes" to get "the good stuff"! We trick-or-treated at the "Father of the Bride" house, and a few others. It was seriously a blast. I loved seeing Finnley run up to the doors, pick her candy, say Happy Halloween, and run onto the next one. She was pooped out by the end of the night. We were carrying her and her bag of candy. I think that means it was successful! All in all, it was the best Halloween yet!
15 comments:
You all look great...
BUT, that Finnley looks so good.
Love her hair and lover those glasses.
The costume turned out so well.
Success for sure, Linds!
p.s.
I seem to remember another version of that song you used to sing :)
You all look great...
BUT, that Finnley looks so good.
Love her hair and lover those glasses.
The costume turned out so well.
Success for sure, Linds!
p.s.
I seem to remember another version of that song you used to sing :)
oh my goodness...SO DANG CUTE!!! i can't believe you made that costume, and her hair and glasses...everything is perfect of course!
I loved this age too...so fun!! Happy Halloween we would love to get together in December.
So cute Lindsay, and I am loving your short hair, very cute!
Are you kidding me? That is so adorable! She is working those glasses too:) You guys all look great!
Your kids are so cute. Love the costumes. :)
I'm so impressed with your sewing skills, Linds!
Finnley's outfit is classic, and her blush is my favorite. What a cutie.
AMAZING!! I love your sewing Talent. When you come down for more than a day would you come over and show me your skills? You really took it to the next level I loved it but I really wish you were with us down here. Anyways you guys win this years costume theme!!!!!
DANG GIRL YOUR AWESOME!!!
that is one of the best costumes i have seen for sure! finnley is sure a CUTE little girl!!!
Love love love it Linds! You are so creative and are you serious you made those costumes....so impressive!!! Looks like you had a great Halloween! Your kids are so cute and Finn is the best cruella!
way to go! I love the family themed costumes! Finn and Dieter look adorable.
P.S. I love your hair cut!
lolove that cruella deville costume!! So cute and creative, way to go!!
Okay that is the cutest costumes i've ever seen!! Really you are good! I love it!! She is darling! I can't believe that you made them.. I'm impressed!!
Lindsay, you guys are to cute! Love it.
Post a Comment