Friday, October 9, 2009

Here's My Dilemma...

I enjoy having my blog be "private". You know, better safe than sorry! But, I've reached my 100-Reader-cap. I know a good chunk of those 100 peeps no longer check in on our blog, so I'm running a little test. Here's how it goes:

If you "listers" wanna remain on the list (sounds so exclusive) then leave a quick comment or shoot me an email.

If you "non-listers" wanna be added, do the same!

After a couple of weeks, the rest of you - Dum, dum, dum, duuummm - will be fired, I mean cut. :) Hope to hear from all ya'll!

PS...check below, I'm gonna try to keep posting below this post.

73 comments:

B & C said...

I don't wanna be left out!

Katie said...

don't leave me out! a 100 peeps you are loved.

Emily said...

We would like to remain a "lister"

The Greenwoods said...

please keep us on!!! I wanna remain a "lister"!!!

Ann Fisher said...

Hi Linds! I want to read! I don't see your parents often enough to hear how you're doing, so please add me!
Ann Chamberlain Fisher

Stacey Salmon said...

Count me in!!!

Benjamin and Jennie said...

We are always checking up on you guys. Love to see what your cute family is up to!!

Chelsea said...

One of my favorite blogs to read... would love to remain a "lister"!

janae said...

keep me please!!:) thanks

rachel june* said...

love reading the blog. please let us remain a lister too!!!!!

Melanie said...

Is it private right now? I didn't know I was ON the list, but I love your blog and would love to continue to do so! bohnchick@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Carrie Woolley said...

Lindsay, you're just too popular! I would love to remain on the list, if you think I've got what it takes. :)

Beesley Family said...

I would love to remain on the list!

Ashleyl said...

I love reading your blog, it's so cute! ashleylosser@gmail.com

Poelmans said...

Hey! I'm definitely a blog reader/fan of yours, add me!

The Theler's said...

count me in. jatheler@gmail.com

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

we would like to remain on the "A-list" if we could! ha ha

Cam and sam
camihickcox@gmail.com

Jamie said...

keep us on your list!!

Annie Duckworth said...

So I bet Regan and I are both on your list. You can combine us by using this email address. shadowboxjd@gmail.com

Rory and Courtney Duckworth said...

We would like to be on the list.
Thanks, Rory and Courtney
rordog2@yahoo.com

Michelle said...

I would love to be a part of the "listers"

Thanks!

The Pizza Family said...

You better not cut me out :)!!

Spencer, Katie, Ezra & Luke said...

We are definitely fans and would love to make the cut.

Meg said...

I would love to be able to read about your little family. meganlyman@gmail.com

Marianne said...

Keep us on the list!!! I am terrible at blogging... but I always check out your cute blog!

BeckyRuss said...

You don't have to add me if you don't want to, but I love seeing pictures and hearing updates of your adorable family! It's fun to see where your ward friends have ended up. :)

Brewer Family said...

I wanna be a lister. What a cute family you have!
toebrewer@gmail.com

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

you betta leave me on! love you guys.

Kenzie said...

If you can, make room for us!
kenzimarsh@hotmail.com

geislers said...

keep us please!!

Emilee Porter said...

We love to see what you guys are up to!!!

Shawna Wilson said...

keep us on!

The Robinson Family said...

i want in... i have to keep in touch some way! :)

jen said...

Please keep us on the "D-list!" It's really an A but you get it. ha ha

Unknown said...

love to read your blog god bless tina

Lance and Em said...

I'm here and check your blog all the time... you have such a cute family!

Brown's said...

We would love to stay on the list to. Thanks!

B & C said...

court was 1st to comment, so you have to leave her. you can cut me and i'll just steal hers when i want to stalk you guys.

brad

Jeff and Diana said...

Keep us on "the list". I like to peek in on your blog.

Sorensen Family said...

Pick me, pick me!! I want to stay! I love to see how sunny CA is treating you and your cute fam.

Linsey ;0)

Fergie Family said...

Lindsay: I love checking your blog & seeing your adorable family. Please keep me :) Hope you're doing great!

Nicole

Buchanans said...

Friends of Hickcox- love your posts- if you have room that'd be great! If not, it's understandable! Rachel.Buchanan@yahoo.com... ps- I'm not sure how she's done it- but a friend of mine is private and has a little girl with cancer and tons of followers and she has two blog sites but the content is the same and I know she doesn't post twice...so I think there is a way, just unsure how you do it! Good luck!

The Green's said...

Please keep us a lister! Love love love the blog!!!

KACI JOHNSON said...

keep us as a lister too. Love to see the updates!!

agirlnamedgay said...

i'm a for real reader.

smallfry21 said...

I hope we will make the cut :)

Lindsay Wright said...

Im a reader for life! :)

Jordan and Erin said...

Hey Lindsay! I love to stay updated! erinmcbride16@hotmail.com

Tiffany said...

Do I really have to ask, lol! Keep us on please. tiffanymdutson@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Please keep me on the list! I love your blog!

Perry's said...

We love seeing what you are up to but I know you have a lot of friends that you stay in touch with more than us so if you need people to kick off we understand! Love the pics, I have never been to Disney at Halloween - looks so fuN!

Jason and Ashlee said...

We love reading up on the Duckworths - we would hate to be fired.

holly said...

I hope I can still make the cut!! A-list please!! hollyberrys12@yahoo.com!

Annie said...

Keep me please! Thanks:)

Moffat Family said...

We want in! :)

B & C said...

Do you seriously have 55 comments? You are the most popular blogger I know. I love it! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!

Lindy said...

I want to be a lister still PRetTy please!!! Your blog is one of my favs!!!

Malia said...

yep it's me, and yep you're blog i'd like to see

Malia said...

yep it's me, and yep you're blog i'd like to see

CHRIS and JENNY. said...

we'd love to be on the list : )

The Martin Family said...

Wow, you have quite a list going. I would love to stay on.

California Blakes said...

Don't cut us!! Please! I LOVE checking your blog. I'm definitely a regular! Let's get together soon!
Dieter is getting so big and Finn is as cute as ever!
Julianne

Luke and Ali Stewart said...

Please keep me in! ali_hansen@hotmail.com

Britney said...

keep me in please!!

Lisa said...

Don't leave me out!

Jen and Mark said...

Man you guys are popular! So we would love to be added, we haven't been able to blog stalk you since you went private. And you newest addition Dieter is so cute! We would love to stay in touch.
jenmawhinney@yahoo.com

Holly Fry said...

You can't cut Ryan and I out..it's the only way for us to stay in contact with friends! We love looking at your cute family!!

gardnerfamily said...

I would love an invite. You have such a cute family!

Kirstin

kirstinwalker@gmail.com

The Morzelewski Family said...

Hey Linds, I haven't blogged in MONTHS but I did want to wish you congrats on adorable baby Dieter and of course to request to remain a "lister" on your adorable blog. Thanks :-)

Lauren said...

I read! Thanks.

Grandma Jan said...

Leave me on please!!

Elise said...

We would love to be able to keep in touch with you guys still! Thanks!

Michelle said...

I think I'm posting in time...there were only 72 comments so far! I'd love to remain a reader! Thanks