Sunday, October 4, 2009

Halloween Time...

We LOVE Halloween Time at Disneyland. Everything is covered in pumpkins and candy corns, and all the villains come out to say "BOO"! We had such a great day, just us, last week. It's hard doing many rides with Dieter, so we spent time visiting Tinkerbell and her friends, and saying hello to Cruella Devil. We tried to say hi to the Hag and Jafar, but Finn wouldn't have it.

We've been watching 100 Dalmatians a lot lately, so when we got up to Cruella Finnley asked
"Where the doggies go?"
Cruella - "I don't know if I should tell you."
Finnley - "Do you hab 'em?"
Cruella - "You could say that!"

I thought it was pretty cute. If you couldn't tell by the dialogue, Finn can't say 'v'. Instead she says 'b'. Personally, I lub it!

A few of Dieter's first rides - the carousel, tea cups, dumbo, and Toy Story.

Finnley finally made the cut for the Matterhorn. Besides the whip-lash, I think she liked it!

And can you say "regression"? Nah...this was more for Mitch and Me. We both thought it was pretty funny, Finn thought it was the best thing ever, and all the passersby thought we were crazy! Gotta love it!

4 comments:

The Greenwoods said...

We are headed to DIsneyland in 2 weeks!! After seeing your pictures I cant wait we have never been during Halloween time so I am super excited!!! I love that last pic of Finn in the carrier my little Dev thinks its so awesome when she can carried around like that!!!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

so darling.

Lindy said...

I love finnley's new hair cut. That looks so cute on her!!!

KACI JOHNSON said...

Looking at your posts each week really makes me want to move to Cali. You guys do so many fun things and there seems to be so many fun things to do! Maybe I can talk Devin into it. I'm getting a little bored with Utah!! You have such a beautiful family!! both your kids are beautiful!!

P.S. HOw old is finnely?