
The Stringhams invited us over for a little BBQ (I had been dying to see their new place and was NOT disappointed...gorgeous!) Rye cooked up the most JUICY, PLUMP, TASTY Burgers EVER! It was a chore to eat them, but well worth it.
The kids were hilarious - cleaning the windows with wipes, playing on the playground, having races, and each eating in their own little chair. Miss Finn definitely misses these little rascals; we can always count on a fun time when we're with them.
Thanks Stringhams and Pizza's for chatting the night away with us. We miss you guys already!

7 comments:
We had a blast with you guys!! You guys are always too much fun! We miss you already.. Will has asked me if Finnley could come over.. :( Come back to Utah soon!!
I love looking at your blog will you add me jatheler@gmail.com. Your little man is so darling. I cant wait to have my baby... so sick of being prego. Ps. What kind of camera do you Have??? I love the pictures it takes.
Lindsay-Congrats on your newest addition. He's beautiful! This is Becky (Bonham) McIllece. I found your blog through Tawni Smith's blog. Your little family is so adorable. It's great to see you guys doing so well.
Ok, I'll be honest... I am kinda jealous I wasn't invited over for the burgers! ;) Those Stringhams... what can't they do! Seriously though it's 10 am and it's making me hungry for one, I am pregnant too though so am I ever not hungry these days! ha ha Well the pic of you girls and your kiddos is so so cute!
p.s. wish I could've seen you at the shower dang it!
what yummy burgers!!! those things were HUGE. we totally miss you guys. it was as though you hadn't ever left. it was so fun catching up and now i can't wait to come visit. so fun.
P.S. Thank you for not posting the picture of me showing you my food in my mouth :) You truly are a good friend :)
i kept looking for that one...oh come on that was good. SEE FOOD!
Post a Comment