Miss Finn was being silly the other night during dinner...I guess mischievous is a better word. While we were eating, she tried to sneak out of her chair by sticking her legs through the back. Unfortunately, she only made it half way and got STUCK! She couldn't go any further down, or back up. It was pretty funny, and she was a good sport about it. After trying to squeeze her little bum back up through the chair without success, Mitch grabbed the lotion and lubed up her back. She came right out!
I just have to say that Finn has been such a sweetheart lately! After we brought Dieter home from the hospital she was a little thrown off, and wasn't herself. There were so many changes and mom was busy, busy with someone ELSE! She has adjusted quickly and loves Dieter so much. She is this little crack-up. She talks CONSTANTLY and has the vocabulary of a sixteen year old. Her imagination is incredible...she can be cooking me up a delicious meal in her kitchen, while talking to any one of her cousins, and changing-nursing-burping one of her babies. So cute. Anyway...I just love this little girl, even if she is a little bit mischievous at times!
4 comments:
Linds that is hilarious! Totally blog worthy that is for sure! Her little bum is so cute!!!!
Oh my!!! That is hysterical, honestly I was laughing out loud! Good idea with the lotion... I'll have to remember that!
She is too dang cute! I hope will is as good as she has been when round 2 comes!!
Love the little bum cheeks, sooooo funny! I cannot get over how grown up Finn looks these days, she is such a darling girl, you guys have one beautiful family!
Post a Comment