
For me, it doesn't quite feel like summer until I've spent an ENTIRE day by the pool lounging, swimming, and listening to the screams of cousins playing. So...I guess its officially SUMMER! On Monday we spent the day hanging out in my parents yard. All the UT cousins came over and we ordered out Cafe Rio, had lots of soft-serve ice cream, and swam until our fingers and toes were raisins! Finnley loved wearing her Ariel life-jacket, doing her "monkey crawl" on the wall of the pool, and doing "motor-boat" with grandpa and Jovie. It was such a fabulous day - one to remember, and the perfect summer day!
1 comment:
Oh.... PALEEEEEASE tell your mom and dad to talk my mom and dad into putting a pool in the backyard! They've been thinking about it forever and now that there are grandkids that would enjoy it I think they just need some extra encouraging (or bragging from your parents about how fun it is to have the grandkids over all the time:))
Post a Comment