Friday, August 28, 2009

Over the River and Through the Woods...


There are a few things we must do EVERY TIME we come to UT. One is spending a night or two (and if we're lucky three) at the cabin. We love it up there...the sound of the wind rustling the aspens, the dust from a four wheeler, and occasionally the smell of fresh manure from the horses. We celebrated my brother's birthday up there our first weekend in UT. As part of the celebration, we drove down into Park City to ride the Alpine Coaster and eat at Baja Cantina. Unfortunately, we were "rained out", and unable to ride the coaster due to lighting, but the food was YUMMY!  Dieter slept the ENTIRE meal in the Bijorn...so nice!

I've realized I haven't posted NEARLY as many photos of Dieter as I did of Miss Finn.  He is the sweetest little baby.  He loves to cuddle with me, and is such a happy baby - that is until he gets in his car seat...that's a different story.  Don't you think he's a Mitchell Jr.!?


3 comments:

Shawna Wilson said...

Your cabin really is a little slice of heaven! Glad you guys had so much fun...then again it's kinda hard not to have fun with the Sansoms!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

So fun! You really do the funnest things. We loved being able to see you while you were here and Baby D is just perfect, and yes, such a good little baby!!! We love you guys. We can't wait until Christmas!

The Green's said...

How fun! Linds you look so good and I love your hair! Wish I never cut mine!