Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Simmin'...

Mitch's parents came in town last Wednesday to meet Dieter and entertain Finnley! They stayed in Old Town Pasadena and we loved walking around the streets discovering our new "hood", having yogurt (mmm,the pomegranate-raspberry sorbet!), and swimming. Finnley loved it. She is getting more and more brave in the pool. We're excited for her to start some swimming lessons and become a little fish. I'll try and post some more pictures of our fun time with G & G Duckworth!

4 comments:

jen said...

How great that your families have been able to come so soon! And do I see the face of the next UTES (ok, or BYU) cheerleader?! So cute!!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

so cute! what great form she's got. you do such fun things.

smallfry21 said...

Congrats!!!! I know I'm a little late but our computer and my cell phone are broken and I finally am at work where I can look at your blog! He is so adorable! I didnt expect anything less than that! You guys have the cutest kids!!! We miss you and would love to see you the next time youre in town. Take care! Hope your holding up okay :)

Carrie Woolley said...

Wow... 2 weeks. Dieter is so precious! What a cutie. Finnley looks like she's having a blast swimming, too. I wish I knew her better- she seems like a little spitfire, do-anything type of kid. I love that! Miss you, Linds!