
Sara and Mya came out to visit, meet little Dieter, and take some fabulous photos of our little man and growing family. It was so much fun having them out here. Mitch was in school most of the time, so us girls were able to enjoy walks, pedicures, lunches, and a little shopping. Finnley got her first "pedi". She sat on my lap while I got my feet done, and had her little fingers and toes buffed and polished. She was so patient and so good, and boy oh boy does she love her pink and white polka-dot fingers and toes! She still likes to flash them in Dieter's face once in a while. And...BONUS, Mya got the same on her fingers!


After a night in Newport, we all drove up to our new hood and checked out Pasadena. We walked down Colorado and couldn't resist the Squeeze&Scoop! Their pomegranate-raspberry sorbet is worth going for three times in ONE WEEK (yes we did). Then we blew up the good 'ole air mattress and they spent the night on our family room floor. The next day we hit up the local Soda Fountain for some YUMMY sandwiches. It is the cutest, most quaint little shop with all sorts of candy, gadgets, gag gifts, and fun stuff to look at....not to mention delicious, yet overpriced, shakes!


After a fun night on Balboa and a relaxing day on Big Corona beach, they had to go back to their new home in Philly. I was definitely sad to see them go. They were the last of the "helpers" and I am now on my own! I have ventured out...and am getting a little bit more daring each day. Finnley is getting better and not running off (with a little help from the Swedish Fish I now carry with me), and luckily Mitch is willing to come and run all my errands with me after class. Thanks again Sara for all the amazing photos...and for the fun weekend. Miss your GUTS!
3 comments:
what darling sisters. and i love Finners toes..so cute! you seriously do the funnest things ever! we can't wait to have you in SL.
Aw.. So much to talk about. First Deiter could not be any cuter! I LOVE your family pictures- You my dear look way to good to have just had a baby. Second I love your photography skills, such a profesional. I miss the beach, I saw on Newport Mommies that you all went today. SAD. Glad to know someones going on my behalf. Im coming in September so we must meet at the beach!
Oh it was sooooo fun huh! Miss you all.
Post a Comment