Monday, July 20, 2009

3 Weeks...

I promise I'm not going to make a post every time Dieter hits a new week...I just have to share the fun photos my sister took of him while she was out here visiting (more on that to come)! We had a blast taking pictures of this little guy - who wanted to be awake almost every time we pulled out the camera. Sara..you did an AMAZING job! Thank you so so much!

My kiddos...

We headed to Balboa Island and Balboa Pier to take some pictures of baby "D" on the docks and under the Pier. I think they turned out awesome.


The next day we headed to Crystal Cove for a family shoot. What can I say...it was one continuous photo shoot!




Sara, thanks for your patience and your funny faces! You are the best! You can check out some of Sara's other photography at sarabphotography.blogspot.com. Oh, and good news...in about a year she is moving back to UT!

12 comments:

Grandma Jan said...

Those pics are wonderful! Even Mom and Dad look cute and like you are maybe getting some sleep? I hope! Love to you all! MOM

Annie said...

Finnley's head band is so cute! Where did you get it? I would love to get one or order one for Elle!

Annie said...

And the skirt!? Too Cute! Love it!

tiffany said...

Adorable, you have such a cute family. Don't you just love having a boy and a girl, it is such much fun!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

oh i LOVE them! what a darling family. you have the cutest kids.

Chelsea said...

What beautiful photos! The lighting is perfect and your kids are so so adorable! The one of the two of them laying down is so sweet! You look gorgeous too, always do!
ps- I also want to know where you got Finnley's cute headband? I'm sure someone just made it, right?

Katie said...

Love everyone! She is great!

The Green's said...

Linds once again adorable! You have such a gorgeous family! Finnley is darling with that little babe. K~her headband is the cutest! I love it! Did you make it? You look amazing for just having a baby 3 weeks ago. You go girl!

Elise said...

So precious! What a sweet family!

Cami @ All Things Lovely said...

those photos are so awesome. I love them....lucky lucky to have a photographer in the fam.

Beautiful kids....I love all the pictures on the beach. So fun!

The Pizza Family said...

Those pictures are darling!! Really they couldn't be any cutier.. I think you have the cutest kids alive! And Sara did a great job.. I can't wait tell she moves to SLC!!

Benjamin and Jennie said...

beautiful family shots!!