
Don't ask me why I am posting prego pics this late in the game, but I am. My cute ward gave me a shower last week. Thank you so much Jen for hosting...it was great! I felt a little weird having a shower for baby #2, but I am thrilled with all the fun things I got and appreciate everyone for coming and helping me welcome this little guy. Even my cute, and newly engaged, friend Amber made it down from Huntington Beach! Who knows why I don't see her more often when we live so close?! Thanks again everyone...you are such amazing friends!

7 comments:
You are going to have so much fun with that boy...Promise!! Good luck w/ everything!
I have a gift for you too! It's all wrapped up in a cute little bag sitting in our apartment. I need to send it before the big day. You're being induced on the 30th, right? Holy cow, that's soon!
Oh you totally need a shower for baby #2 especially since its a boy!! That is awesome you posted pregnancy pics. You look great and we ALL go through it. Good luck with delivery right around the corner!! Can't wait to see newborn pics!!!
yea! a party for you!!! that is so fun, what fun girls you have there. what a cute little guy he is going to be...can't wait to see him. You look darling! so excited for you.
You are so cute prego! That is so fun to get some cute boy stuff.
i have such a random question to ask...I am trying to decide on what camera to buy and I was just wondering which one you have- all of your pics are awesome!
Looks like a great shower, how fun to see Brittany there:) Hey I was wondering how you get your pics bigger on your blog and what template you use. I have been playing around with it and can't figure it out, thanks! p.s did you get some headbands?
You look darling!! I can't wait to see the little guy he will be darling!! Good luck with everything these next couple of days!!
Post a Comment