I didn't take NEARLY enough pictures of our two weeks in Utah. I don't know what I was thinking, but I didn't really pull my camera out until the last day. Oh well. We did have a great time. It was so nice to see Mitch relax, sleep in, and have some time to do the stuff he loves (fishing, shooting, riding horses, etc.)! I was also glad to hear him say that he actually missed UT! Wahoo! He didn't say that at Christmas, and I was getting worried he'd never miss it and he'd never care to come back. We spent a lot of time with both families, and Finnley got to see a lot of her cousins. So, here are some pictures from our last day, and a couple from earlier in the week. Next time I'll be more on top of the photo taking!
On our last full day, we woke up and headed over to the Life Center to swim. It ended up only being Mitch, Finnley, Mark and Carter that got in, but it was still fun and entertaining. Mitch had to show off the new trick he's been perfecting with Finnley (thanks Brady for teaching him this one). 
After swimming, we headed over to see grandpa Matt's horses. Finnley got to see a lot of horses over the two weeks we were there. We saw Mitch's horse twice (which is most likely knocked-up), grandpa Matt's, a few random horses off the side of the road, and of course Thanksgiving Point. It was fun to see her warm up to them, and eventually feed them.
As you can tell, Mitch kept us hydrated!
3 comments:
You seriously style Finleys hair amazing! I cannot do girls hair to save my life! I don't know how you can get her to sit still to do such cute things! Seriously do you round brush it? okay I will not make anymore hair comments, its just so cute! I even had to show my sisters and they were all jealous of not only the hair but the tan!! You look great too! Looks like I won't be bumping into you are the wasatch back this year, huh? Maybe you can come eat treats with me at the finish line!!
so fun to see you again! you look darling.
Look at your cute belly Linds! And nice cupid Finnley... Johnny and I had dinner with Dr. Cox and his family last week-end and he ask how Finnley was doing.
Post a Comment