Monday, May 11, 2009

Day at Disney...

Only a few Disney days left before our passes black-out for the summer, so a bunch of us Newport Mommies got together for a fun, hot day at California Adventure. The kiddos had a blast riding Monsters, Bugs Life, and running around the Brother Bear play area. They were all pink-cheeked and sweaty by the time we needed to go. We love our Disney passes, and I'm a little worried about not having the option of using them all summer. Maybe we'll have to start using our zoo passes!
Laura and Rachel taking a lunch break!
Some of the flushed-faced kiddos!
And look who we ran into! While Finn and I were waiting outside Playhouse Disney I saw my cousin and his cute wife and daughter heading our way. How fun! I didn't even know they were in CA...what a fun surprise. Hope you guys had a "magical" time celebrating your anniversary and Taryn's birthday!

1 comment:

Shawna Wilson said...

So cute! It was fun to see you guys! We definitely had a magical time ;) We'll see ya soon for the family reunion!