Today I'm two - I'm funny, hyper, full of energy, loving, outgoing, say "hi" to everyone I pass, and am happy as can be (most of the time)!
Today I'm two - I talk up a storm, love my babies, sleep with about three blankets and four stuffed animals each night, am getting more and more independent, like to toot on the toilet and then flush it, and I love to groove to the music!Today I'm two - I'm a picky eater! I love candy, ice cream, donuts, chips, bananas, apples, strawberries, chicken nuggets, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and cheesies. I don't like string cheese, noodles, rice, applesauce, potatoes, beans, broccoli, cooked carrots (or any veggies for that matter) and I really don't like trying new stuff.
Today I'm two - I am obsessed with movies and could watch Nemo, Monsters, Panda or Madagascar all day if my mom would let me. I love nursery and try to ditch sacrament each week and go straight there!
Today I'm two - I have a cute little bum, buff little bull-legs, a big round tummy, a darling bob of thick blonde hair, beautiful big blue eyes, and am finally getting all of my canines in at the same time!
Today I'm two - I am so loved by my Dad and Mom, dog Tuscan, two Grandma's, two grandpa's, four great-grandma's, one great-grandpa, five aunts, six uncles, fifteen cousins, a future baby brother, and lots and lots of cute friends!
We love you Finners, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
10 comments:
happy birthday finners! we love you lots! you are a beauty!
love the deharts
Happy Birthday Finnley!! I sure miss playing with you! Hope you have a wonderful day!!! Can't wait to see and play with you again!
-Will Pizza
xoxo (You sure are a cutie pie :))
Happy Birthday Finnley!! Cute pics! She looks adorable in her little sunglasses!
Happy Birthday Finnley! I can't believe how time has flown. You are so beautiful and we hope you have a great day.
happy birthday to one sweet gal. love you finners and miss you too!
Happy Happy Birthday to FINNLEY!!!
Happy Birthday Finnley...you get cuter each year! WoW time goes much too fast!
Too Cute!
Too Fun!
Too Loved!
What a cute cute gal! Happy Birthday!!
too cute!
Post a Comment