Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Hippo...


Today Finnley pointed to my belly and said, "mommy hippo".
"What?" I asked.
"Mommy hippo!"
"You think mommy looks like a hippo?"
"Ya!"

This is a sad, sad day for me. Finnley only knows about hippos from Madagascar - you know the scene with Moto Moto - "You so big, you so chunky..."

And, she thinks I'm a hippo.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh my gosh you are tiny! But I know how it feels, you always think you are bigger than you really are:) Your hair has gotten so long, it is beatiful, btw.

gardnerfamily said...

Lindsay,

I have to be honest that I look at your blog all of the time! You and Mitch have such a cute family and fun lives it's always fun to see how you are doing. We loved Madagasgar 2 at our house too! Anyway just thought I would say hello!

Kirstin (Walker) Gardner

katherinejewel said...

Hahahahaha!! That is Hilarious!! I can totally appreciate that! :)

Happy Birthday Fin!!