Saturday, December 20, 2008

Sledding...

Finnley had her first experience in the snow (that she can remember), first experience on the sled, and first experience on the snowmobile. She loved riding with "daddy" on the snowmobile. She would climb on by herself - all ready to go! She also loved the sled, but the wind blowing in her face was a little cumbersome. Oh well...we did a couple quick runs and called it good! I think she looks so dang cute in her Pepto-Bismol snow suit! Wish we could play in the snow more often...we'll just have to take advantage of it while we're here! I LOVE WHITE CHRISTMASES!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute pictures- her smile is so cute!! We took Tate sledding and it was the same experience. She didn't really like the wind/snow blowing in her face. It definitely wasn't what I was thinking... her laughing histerically and begging to spend all day there:) hmmm, maybe next time!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

she is too cute!