Thursday, December 4, 2008

Miss Ya...

This guy is all alone in California, studying for finals. He was nice enough to suggest that Finnley and I stay in Utah after Thanksgiving so he could focus on school, and not be distracted by his adorable daughter and loud, talkative wife. Unfortunatley, we are missing him BAD! (And I think he is missing us a little bit too.) He has our pup Tuscan there with him, but he's not much for conversation or for cooking dinner. We miss ya Mitchie. Study hard, and we'll see ya soon (but not soon enough!).

6 comments:

Spillane Creative said...

Welcome to my life! Except my husband is gone six months out of a year....

Spillane Creative said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spillane Creative said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kip and Lindsay said...

Hi Lindsay....this is Lindsay from your old ward, okay so I had no clue you guys even moved to California....sad...you are so dang cute! And Finnley is a doll...:0) I just wanted to say hi!

The Green's said...

Good luck with finals Mitch and I jsut have to say you guys are so cute!

The Greenwoods said...

oh how fun to be able to stay in utah!! Gay and I went to Disneyland the other day and thought it would have been fun if you and Finn could have come!!!Maybe next time