We had a fun day at the Irvine Park Pumpkin Patch with the "Newport Mommies". I had been in need of something "fall-ish" and our outing really got me in the Halloween spirit. I almost wanted to come home and decorate but quickly remembered that all our decorations are in Utah, in a storage unit. Oh well. Maybe we'll splurge and buy a few pumpkins for our porch! Finnley had fun running around with all her buddies. She was a little cranky at first, but I finally bribed her (with some M&M's I stole at the ticket booth) to sit down and take a picture with the "Pum-pums".
There was a cute little train that went around the entire park. It isn't a HUGE park, but there is a little pond with paddle boats, some stables for a pony ride, a little spook house and corn maze, as well as a bunch of picnic areas for parties and get-togethers. We had fun "All Aboard the Choo Choo Train, all aboard the choo choo train..." - for those of you who watch Disney Channel. :-)
I'm so jealous!! I've been asking everyone where a pumkin patch is in SLC.. I wanna take will there and I don't know of any! That place looked darling! And i can't wait to see you guys!! I've been having withdrawls!!
4 comments:
How cute! what fun place it sounds so darling and i love pumpkin patches. Finners is so dang cute we can't wait to see you guys!!!
Oh it looks like Oregon , we went on a train around a pumpkin patch just like that. I am glad you got do something fallish.
Finnley is to cute, I can't stand it!
I'm so jealous!! I've been asking everyone where a pumkin patch is in SLC.. I wanna take will there and I don't know of any! That place looked darling! And i can't wait to see you guys!! I've been having withdrawls!!
Post a Comment