Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our Girlie Girl...

Finnley has several daily rituals, but one of her cutest is the piling on of purses! She goes over to her toy basket and grabs one, puts a few things into it and shrugs it on her shoulder. Then she gets the other purse, fills it with a few things and shrugs it on the other shoulder. Occasionally she'll pull out her toy cell phone and make a few calls saying "hi" and pretend laughing (is that what I do when I chat on the phone?) Today she also did the cutest thing. There was a small 4x6 flier stuck in our front gate. Finnley was so excited about it! She ran, grabbed it, and hurried inside. I was kind of confused, so I followed her inside just in time to see her stick it inside one of her purses. So funny. Throughout the day she's pulled it out, played pretend with it, and stuck it back in like a precious treasure. What simple pleasures she has.

4 comments:

holly said...

She seriously is the cutest little girl! I love her bright blonde bob! At least she is playing with the right toys...Lincoln loves to put my purse on his shoulder and my high heels on and thens says bye! YIKES!! Oh well right?!?

The Green's said...

She is so darling! She has grown up so much! It looks like you guys are having fun and doing well! We miss you guys!

agirlnamedgay said...

seriously girls are born girly and boys, so boy! she looks so precious! so we're BBQing Sunday if you guys want to come up. The Sorensen's are in town also so let us know!

Moffat Family said...

I have been debating whether or not to leave a comment for some time now. I don't want you to be afraid that I have been looking at your cute blog for months now :) (it's embarassing) I just wanted to say hi and tell you that Finnley is SO SO cute!