We've had several requests for more videos of Finnley from our families, so here you go. She wasn't quite as talkative as last time, but she did want to shake her bootie! Love and Miss you ALL!
That's so funny b/c we sing, "Shake your bootie, shake your bootie-yeah yeah!" to Tae & he breaks it down! Who says white folks have no rhythm! ;) Maybe we need to start up our own Mickey Mouse club! So cute!
I just noticed your book list. I just finished reading A Thousand Splendid Suns....(so sad) and someone just recommended The Bookseller of Kabul....Did you like it?
Thank you! Thank You! Thank You! I've watched Finnley's video over and over. What a cutie...we miss her a ton. We love to see all the fun new things that you are up to. Keep updating, we're watching!
5 comments:
Looks like you have the next Beyonce on your hands ... Shake that bootie Finnley!
That's so funny b/c we sing, "Shake your bootie, shake your bootie-yeah yeah!" to Tae & he breaks it down! Who says white folks have no rhythm! ;) Maybe we need to start up our own Mickey Mouse club! So cute!
Oh Linds... She is such a doll! She gets cuter and cuter!
I just noticed your book list. I just finished reading A Thousand Splendid Suns....(so sad) and someone just recommended The Bookseller of Kabul....Did you like it?
Thank you! Thank You! Thank You! I've watched Finnley's video over and over. What a cutie...we miss her a ton. We love to see all the fun new things that you are up to. Keep updating, we're watching!
Post a Comment