We had fun trying to wash the car. We started out pretty good - I took the inside and Mitch took the outside. Finnley wanted to help out too, so Mitch gave her a sponge and let her dip it into the bubbles. Before we knew it she was completely soaked! She was washing her face, her hair, her shirt, her crocs...everything! Then, after we were done with the car and Mitch had started drying it, she continued to scrub-a-dub-dub with the sponge. She is such a funny little girl - and such a good helper!

3 comments:
so cute!!!! we miss you guys. how was orientation for mitch? keep us posted.
So cute! I love her crocs helping in the washing. I am so glad that Cali is treating you all so well.
So cute!! I love this age Dev is always asking us to "elp" aka help :)
Post a Comment