Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Sunshine State

After unloading, unpacking, and putting stuff away we were in need of a little fun and relaxation! The Christensen's were on their way from Sacramento to Carlsbad and spent the day with us on the beach. It doesn't get much better than sitting in a lounge chair in 75 degree sunny weather, smelling the sand and salt water, and feeling that light breeze. Mmmm....I could get used to this! Finnley, on the other hand, is still getting used to the ocean, but loves the sand - especially putting it on mom. That's a "no, no, no". <--- Finnley's new FAVORITE words!

Jack and Dane are adorable and Mitch and Spen are always entertaining when they get together. (Mr..... Muscles and someone out cold on NyQuil??) We'll miss you guys and hope we see you out here in California really soon!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Good Luck to you guys! I know you will love it. When we come to Cali we will have to say hi. Congrats on starting a new chapter in your life.

janae said...

good luck in cali, I am sure you guys will have great experience:)

The Pizza Family said...

CUTE HAIR!! You went dark!! WHAT?? It looks great! I love it! Now your a hot cali babe! All tan.. i don't know if we can be seen together :) I'm glad you guys are having a great time!! LOVE YA AND MISS YA

jen said...

YaY...you made it safe n' sound! I'm so jealous...I'd do anything to be able to move to Cali.! You can't beat the beach & perfect weather! Let me know if you hear of any good opportunities...please!!

The Green's said...

We will miss you guys! It looks like you will get use to the Cali life real quick!!! Good Luck Mitch with school and stay in touch! We will have to definitely come visit sometime!!!!

agirlnamedgay said...

let us know when you're up closer to school!! we'd love to hang out!

Tara said...

WE MISS YOU GUYS!! OH to be on that beach again I cannot wait to see you guys soon.