Monday, August 4, 2008

Saying Goodbye to our First Home...

Well, its official....We're Homeless! Saturday we moved the rest of the stuff out of our home, cleaned and said goodbye to our little town home we have loved for the last 4 1/2 years. I had a lot of mixed emotions leaving: "Yes, we finally sold!" "Sad, this is where we brought home Finnley." "On to better things!" "Dang, this was our first place, I'm gonna miss it." and then I realized I really didn't want to live here the rest of my life and decided to be happy about it. So I am, and I'll remember all the wonderful memories we made there and all the great friends we met. See ya later Rockey Park Lane!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Dang it is sad isn't it. Rockey Park Lane was so good to us. Good luck to you guys in California. Thank goodness for the blogging world.

Jen and Mark said...

I hate moving and change, definetly two things I am so bad at! Hope you are feeling better, I keep trying to talk Mark into getting his tonsils out but he is a bit of a baby. We will have to come hang in Cali! I am kind of jealous you are moving out of Utah and starting an adventure. We bought a house in sugarhouse to answer your question. It is great! Good luck with the BIG move.

Ryan, Helen and Kids said...

Hi Mitch and Lindsay, This is Helen and Ryan I just found your blog by one of our friends here in St. George, Tawnie Smith. Small world, anyways good luck with everything! and you guy's are just six hours away if you ever need to get away give us a call! here is my email address so that you can send me your email if you want us to add you to our blog, helenct99@yahoo.com Best of luck!

Meg said...

Lindsay, my mom informed me that you guys are moving out this way. How exciting. What part of LA are you moving to? Let me know if you guys need any help with anything. Good luck with the move!

Spillane Creative said...

Good luck Duckworths! I have a feel for what your going thru. It was hard to move to Steamboat. And our house still hasn't sold! Good Luck.