....we are now owners of DISNEY SEASON PASSES! We've already gotten greif from some family members for pushing the whole "Come to California and go to Disneyland....we have Passes!" so I'm not going to do that here, but seriously, if you're in California and you're going to Disneyland....call us....we have passes! :) We decided to go to California Adventure for "family night" since we hadn't taken Finnley there yet. We had a lot of fun and can't wait to go back (probably tomorrow).
I used to HATE corn dogs UNTIL I had one of these big ole' mamas....or should I say papas! These things are huge, but delicious indeed. They better be good for 5 bucks each! I think next time we'll pack a lunch.
We took Finn on a bunch of kiddie rides in the Bug's Life Playland which she loved. Then Mitch and I each took a couple of single rides on Soaring over California and the Screaming Rollercoaster. At one point I reached over and grabbed the guy's hand next to me thinking it was Mitch. Okay, I'm totally kidding I didn't do that, but hopefully we'll be able to go together on a couple of rides sometime!
11 comments:
You guys are getting right into the California spirit. We love season passes - we don't even live in Cali and we have season passes to Disneyland and Sea World. Maybe when we come over we can all catch up at one of the parks and you and Mitch can ride on the rollercoasters together.
we can't wait to come and go to Disneyland with you guys. Cute Finners...I was dying about grabbing the guys hand...that is something i would do!!! Oh I am so glad that you are having fun. We miss you. I will email you soon.
How Fun! It looks like you guys are having so much fun! Finnley really is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I bet she is loving "the greatest place on earth!" So cute!
Looks like you guys are having sooo much fun. Enjoy it while you can once school starts it's busy busy!! I used to have a season pass there, Disneyland is fun at any age I just love it. I'm jealous you are in So Cal where the weather is nice year round it's already starting to cool off here - BOO!
Kay I'm on a flight out :) you better be ready to go to disney land everyday :) I can't wait to come and visit!! Looks like you guys are having a blast! We miss you!! I know i already told you but way cute hair!!
I am totally jealous! I just LOVE Disneyland! How fun to have season passes. Cute pictures! Cute hair too.
Linsey
I'm still laughing @ Mitch's expression in the pic w/ his big ole dog! I love your dark hair too...you look so much like Sara! You guys aren't gonna miss Utah at all! ;)
Miss you Binzer...tell Finners that Saylor wants to ride the carousel with her when we come out and visit. By the way, i have ALWAYS loved corn dogs! Love you guys!
How lucky are you, Disneyland is the best! It looks like you guys are settling in well. :)
Linds I love your hair! SO cute! I'm so jealous you have so many fun places to go!
Hey guys. Brian Olsen here. Don't worry. I'm not stalking you. Just wanted to say "hello" and good luck in Cali. Sorry we didn't get to say good bye before me moved out of the neighborhood. You guys are an awesome family and I really enjoyed your friendship. I wish you all happiness and success. Take care and who knows? Maybe we'll run into when we are visiting Jen's family. Brian
Post a Comment