We discovered this awesome dog park right at the mouth of Parley's Canyon. I'm sure many of you already know about it, but it was so fun and Tuscan loved it! It is a beautiful view that looks over the entire Salt Lake Valley and right up into Parley's Canyon. Finnley loved the hike and when she got to hold Tuscan's leash. 

4 comments:
how fun, we don't have a dog but we should go! i love hikes.
I think I have been climbing up there! Your family is so cute! I'm bummed you can't come to CO. When do you guys move?
Finnley is so adorable I love her. We so need to see you guys more often.
I love that dog park!!! We used to take Annie there all the time when we lived in sugarhouse. I totally forgot about it. I am happy you rediscovered it. We should have a doggy play date!!!
Post a Comment