Monday, April 7, 2008

Funny Story...


So, a week or so ago I went to pick up some sandwiches for my mom and me at Rich's Bagels. I told the girl I needed two sandwiches - one on Asiago Cheese, the other on Honey Wheat. I told her what to put on the Asiago Cheese - turkey, gouda, cranberry, cranberry cream cheese, spinach, cucumber, tomato, and carrots. Then I said, "For the wheat, just put on Turkey and a little mayo, and that's it!" "That's It?" she asks. "Yep, just turkey, and a little mayo...really easy." Then she looks up at me with a funny little smirk and asks... "and how old is this person?" Um? Well? Huh? What should I say? "Its for me...thanks!"

What can I say...I love my plain-jane sandwiches!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

hilarious! i am constantly being made fun of by wyatt, my family and friends for my little kid taste buds! i always get kids menu grilled cheese, or a ham sandwich with mayo! Whatever... we are just simple and don't need all the other crazy fixins'. By the way... I am SO glad you're at Babinski's now! I'm bummed though because I checked the schedule and I seriously don't think I work with you 1 day in the next month! sad:( How are you liking it? Kelly called me after your first shift to tell me you were "soooooo cute"!

Spillane Creative said...

NICE! I always get a plain sesame bagel with plain cream cheese! Yummy!