Thursday, March 20, 2008

Lip gloss Obsession...

Finnley has a new little obsession with my lip gloss. She loves to open and close it, take on and off the cap, eat it, put it on her lips, put it on my lips, and just fling it around. I have to admit it is pretty darn cute, especially when she shows me her pretty sparkling lips!



4 comments:

The Pizza Family said...

Okay that is seriously cute!! I just love these pictures!!

jen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jen said...

Oh Finnley, you are just too much! After Mitch brought here into my Mom's, Gabby couldn't get over her & those eyes!
Question- what kind of camera do you have? Your pics always look so good & we are in need of a new camera...please help!
p.s. in response to your last text...you are one of the cutest/funnest girls I know so you're not the only one who's lucky!!

Chelsea said...

That is the cutest thing ever! How did you teach her to pucker her lips?! That is hilarious!