Sunday, February 24, 2008

Birthday Festivities...

We had a fun, successful party for our little One Year Old with Family and Friends! She had a great time! She loved all the excitement, all the people, and all the junk food. She is so blessed to have so many people who love and care about her. Here are a few pictures of the fun night...

Finnley with a few of her cousins and friends!
We did a pinata, which ended up being really fun. Everybody had a chance to hit it, and when it finally broke all the kids went spilling onto the floor after the treats. Mitch sat Finners down and she too went for the candy. All by herself she collected about five or six treats, and even opened up a box of nerds. She started eating them right off the floor. It was too funny and too cute to stop, so we just took pictures and videos. What can I say, she's a girl after her momma's heart!





She got so many cute gifts. She loved giving them all kisses - the dog great-grandma Nonnie gave her, the baby Sophie gave her - so cute!


Finnley loved her cake! She started out taking little bites of frosting with the tips of her fingers, then she dug in. At one point she even grabbed the whole cake lifting it of the plate. She was even sharing with Grandma Diane and anyone else that wanted a sticky bite of cake right from Finner's fingers.

Below is a little video of Finnley digging into her cake!



Swimming at the Life Center
Mitch had the great idea to take Finnley swimming on her birthday. Finnley loves the water as you can tell from the excited expression above. It was so much fun. She had blue lips and was shaking by the end, but was still happy and laughing as we tossed her and floated her around on her back.

10 comments:

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

so cute! she is just too cute!

Tara said...

I love her birthday pictures she is so cute I love her. She has the funnest parents.

Spillane Creative said...

happy first birthday Finnley! February is a good month.

Chelsea said...

how fun! she is such a lucky gal to have so many cousins, that will be so fun to grow up with them! good job mom on planning a fun party for HER!

The Pizza Family said...

So fun!! You guys did such a great job with everything!! What great parents.. It was fun to see the video of her eating the cake!! What a cute "little miss sunshine" she is!! Personally I think Will and Finnley make a cute couple.. she is only 6 months older then him.. that's nothing :)

Perry's said...

Looks like she got spoiled!! She is so cute I can't believe you guys have a 1yr old already, she is too cute!

Lance and Em said...

Happy Birthday Finn! Looks like all the festivities were great! She is so darling!

Lindsay Wright said...

Happy Birthday Finn!! Looks like it was a memorable 1st birthday. She gets cuter and cuter everyday!

Shawna Wilson said...

Hey I missed the invite to Amy and Sara's blogs. Will you ask them to invite me again? My email is shawnawilson14@gmail.com. Thanks a ton!!!

KACI JOHNSON said...

Happy Birthday Finnely! I know it's late, sorry! Her birthday party looks like it was so much fun! Lindsay you seriously are such a cute mom! I don't know if Devin told you, but we aren't going on the cruise anymore and I'm sick about it. I was looking so forward to it, but we had to make a decision between the cruise or Hawaii and we decided on Hawaii. My sis is doing an internship over there right now so we wanted to vist her. Next time you plan a trip don't forget us cause we would love to come if it all works out.