
What can I say? Finnley had her first big fall, which resulted in her first trip to the ER, where she received her first set of stitches (and hopefully her last). While playing on her cousin Carter's mini couch, she reached for something on the end table, lost her balance, and tumbled to the ground. We didn't even think it was that bad until Mitch picked her up and there was blood already covering her face. Very traumatic to say the least! We rushed to Jordan Valley where we had good doctors and nurses who did a great job taking care of her. It was so hard to watch as they gave her the local and cleaned out the wound. Let's be honest....I bawled! Luckily she fell asleep and stayed out during the stitching process.

18 comments:
I finally figured out how to get to your blog from mine, I'm a little slow at this blogging thing. I can't believe I haven't seen this little girl yet, she is so dang cute. We need to catch up soon!
Oh my goodness! I'm with you on the bawling part! I am so sorry you all had to go thru with that! But she looks like a TROOPER! We need to get together again!
P.S.
We're expecting another beautiful girl in June! Couldn't be more excited!
Poor Girl! That looks like it hurt! I haven't experienced that yet but I know it is only a matter of time....I am sure I would have bawled my eyes out too!
Oh my gosh! Mitch has blood all over his shirt! I can definately see why you were bawling! I would probably have done the exact same thing. Hope she is feeling better!!!
How scary! I think I would have bawled too! And then passed out because of all the blood. Poor little Fin what a trooper.
It was great hanging out last weekend! Lets do it again soon!
Cami
Oh my goodness! I would have been so scared. I hope Finners recovers quickly.
Oh, how sad!! All that blood! I can't imagine how scared you were- poor gal! I'm glad she's okay though. She's still as cute as ever!
Poor Finn! What a tough girl. She still looks dang cute with her bandage! Good Luck!
Oh my heavens... That makes me hurt just looking at it. I bet you were crying! Hopefully it heals quickly and she doesn't do it again anytime soon. :) This weekend was fun! I'm glad we were finally able to hang out! Let's do it again soon.
Hey Lindsay-
Poor little Finnley. What a doll. That is one to remember I'm sure! So glad she and you are now doing better!!!! You get the mom award for that one, not easy to see your sweet baby hurt! take care, hope to see you soon! :)
Well ouchee! Glad it all ended better than it began! Finnley...you're a SuPa STaR! So are you Lindsay!:)
Lindsay and Mitch these pictures practically rip your heart out, it is so hard to watch your child go through that. Finnley is so tough
I just want to give her a hug and a kiss. You guys are amazing parents. Love you guys Love Steve and Tara
That would have been so tramatic! Glad that she is doing better -
OUCH! Mitches bloody shirt adds a nice touch to the feel of the photos. Poor thing.
Ah! That is one of the times you find out how much love you really hold for your child...watching them go trhough something like that...and she's so little. Hopefully she isn't accident prone like me...there will be many more visits to the ER.
P.s. cute cute cute header for your blog
Lindsay, I am a friend of Amy's and she made her blog private. Now we can't get a hold of her. Would you have her email me or give me her email? There is an old friend from Albion that wants to email her. My email is lisaah@juno.com.
Your baby girl is darling!!! I feel so bad for her little cut. I am Courtnie's cousin-in-law and I stalk your blog sometimes. You are such a cute family!!!
Thanks so much! Lisa Cannon
Hey binz! WE LOVE FINNERS! I just wanted to say hi and that you WIN with the cute paper! Send some my way! I had a BLAST with you today being crafty! l.o.v.e. baby!
Aimer
Lindsay,
I came across your blog and I am soooo sorry that you had to go through that with your little girl. Those pictures just make you want to cry so I can only imagine how you felt when you were there in person. I am glad that she is back to her normal self!
Love
Tawni
Post a Comment