In Key West we took the glass bottom boat (which wasn't the coolest, I'll admit) and then ate key lime pie for everyone else and mint ice cream for me! I've never liked pie!
Lindsey, Your family vacation looked so fun. Were trying to get the Theler family together to do a cruise. I would love some info and how your little one did. Anjuli
How fun! We just did Disney World, and we drove past all the cruise ships when we went to Cocoa Beach...the Disney Cruise looked like SO much fun! Hope you guys are doing well, we haven't seen you forever!!
2 comments:
Lindsey, Your family vacation looked so fun. Were trying to get the Theler family together to do a cruise. I would love some info and how your little one did. Anjuli
How fun! We just did Disney World, and we drove past all the cruise ships when we went to Cocoa Beach...the Disney Cruise looked like SO much fun! Hope you guys are doing well, we haven't seen you forever!!
Post a Comment