I have to admit, I've been a little "bah humbug" the last few weeks. I started decorating, but didn't really want to put up a tree. We've just been so busy, I didn't have a chance to stop and take in the spirit of Christmas. Last night we went to the Live Nativity our stake puts on each year, and I finally snapped back from my worldly worries. As always, it was such a great experience with a wonderful, strong spirit. It helped me focus on the true spirit of the season. With that, I was anxious to finish decorating our tree and continue our Christmas traditions, all while remember the birth of our Savior.
Finnley helping put on the STAR!
5 comments:
Cute pics Linds! I am totally being a scrooge about a tree too! Me and Wyatt have always had a real tree and this year I don't even know if I want one?! Am I the worst mother ever? Tate is just learning to crawl, and I'm just thinkin... tree, lights, glass ornaments and a new crawler don't mix! How are you taming Finnley?
i am glad you have the spirit of christmas....because it's the most wonderful time of the year! i love your tree, so cute along with Finnley!
Linds,
You guys must be in our stake! How fun. We are in the Riverview
3rd ward. What ward are you in?
Hey can I get your address?
YOUR TREE LOOKS DARLING! SATURDAY WAS FUN WE NEED TO DO IT AGAIN!
Cute house! You guys did a great job. Finnley is getting so big. She already looks older than the last time I saw her!
Post a Comment