
...topped off with a classic Christmas picture! I love it! Am I a bad mom? I think normally finners would have done fine with jolly old st. nick, but because she was feeling a little under the weather, jolly old st. nick just seamed to scare the heck out of her. We had to take the first picture with santa anyway, and I think they turned out fabulous! no one likes a perfect picture...right?


It was the Duckworth family party, and it was a great time. Santa made his visit giving a little stocking full of goodies to each grandchild and great-grandchild.

Most the kids La La LOVED santa (madison cried when he left) but finnley....not so much. You can already see the terror in her eyes and she hasn't even sat on his lap yet!
1 comment:
well i'm glad i'm not alone Tess hates Santa as well! poor kids!
Post a Comment