Those pics are quite funny! I like the bottom middle one .SO question about the bottle. First of all thanks so much for the tip. My question is did Finnley take it the first time? SO far Izzy is still being a stubborn little bug!
Johnny and I did that the other day! It is pretty funny. Is she getting more blonde? Oh and by the way little miss Finley calls me more than you! I have been getting phone call from your phone quite a bit, however it is never you on the other end!!! It is pretty funny. -hil
2 comments:
Those pics are quite funny! I like the bottom middle one .SO question about the bottle. First of all thanks so much for the tip. My question is did Finnley take it the first time? SO far Izzy is still being a stubborn little bug!
Johnny and I did that the other day! It is pretty funny. Is she getting more blonde? Oh and by the way little miss Finley calls me more than you! I have been getting phone call from your phone quite a bit, however it is never you on the other end!!! It is pretty funny. -hil
Post a Comment