Monday, October 15, 2007

Sansom Sistas are CRAZY (but oh, so fun!)

Well, it was another successful, exciting, fulfilling, exhausting, hilarious, crazy, fun-filled "girl's" trip down to California. After my sister Sara ran the St. George Marathon (4:06!) my family drove down to CA and I flew to join them a few days later. It was so much fun staying up WAY TO LATE talking w/ my mom sisters, piling on my parent's bed to watch The Bachelor, demonstrating the zit-zapping power of toothpaste, beachin' it, and buying twinner clothes!



6 comments:

Chelsea said...

How fun! I love the picture with you guys outside H&M- shopping is the best part of taking a girls trip! I also laughed at the story of you guys huddled on a bed watching the Bachelor- glad to know I'm not the only one hooked on that trashy show... what is it with that show?! It's so funny though, sometimes I get so shy for the girls I can't even watch it!

The Robinson Family said...

Looks like such a fun trip! I am jealous. It makes me miss my mom and sisters! You look great and hopefully we can get together over the holidays. I fly in Nov 20 and don't come back to NC until Dec 28. Talk soon!

The Robinson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Pizza Family said...

SO FUN!! I so wanna go to H and M.. the best store ever!! And Finnley looks so cute on the beach, it looks like she is having a great time!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

What a fun trip! I love H&M it's one of my favorites. Looks like you had such a great trip with your sisters.

sara b said...

Let's go back! SOOOOO fun fun fun. Miss you lots sista Binzer. Ca't wait to hear about and see some pics from CHICAGO!