
Well, it was another successful Halloween Party with good food, good company and GREAT costumes! This year Mitch and I decided to go with an under water theme since we found the cutest octopus costume for
Finnley. Mitch and I were brave and tugged on these old wet suits,
snorkels and fins!

Danny and
Delana East w/ little
Finners!

Hanna, Ryan and Tessa
Stringham. Ryan and Hanna were pirates and Tess was their little Peanut! So cute!
Kimi, Nate and
Easton Fry were our Super Heroes!
Easton was so cute and walking all over the place.

We loved Damon's costume with his short little mini skirt!

Chris and Lindsey Pizza as Woody, Bo Peep and their little toy Kangaroo Will!


The Kiddos...


K-Fed (aka
Samalicious) getting friendly w/
DJ's mamogama while Amy just looked on!

Cami and Sam
Hickcox were a perfect Brit and K-Fed!


Office Space Anyone? We loved Matt and Michelle's costumes...especially Michelle's FLARE!

We were so glad Amber escaped the fires in California and made it to our party w/ her fireman Drew!

Court and Brad
Hopkin were our Harley Davidson riders!

Spencer and Marianne Christensen as a Cowboy and Indian!

Sara and Ty
Sorensen as Where's Waldo! I loved it...how creative!

Carrie and Russ
Woolley were Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, but I was too late - they'd already shed their costumes.

We played an intense game of Boys v. Girls. It got a little heated and I hope nobody was offended! Just Kidding!



It was a late night! Here we are just before 3 am and the conversation was still flowing!

Downstairs the boys were in the middle of a game of HORSE!

Thanks everyone for making it another fun and memorable Halloween Party!
7 comments:
oh sad. i'm seriously so sad we missed your party! maybe we'll have to plan ahead next year........... when are you guys coming out here again? is mitch considering ucla for school?
OKay... seriously!!!! This is too ironic!! We have the SAME costume for Tate- the octopus from Baby Style!! We had a party this weekend, but decided to save her octopus costume for Halloween night, so she was a Geisha girl. Even more crazy... Wyatt and I got our scuba diving gear all ready for Halloween so we could match Tate! I am laughing out loud right now! Our minds really do think alike!! Finnley looks darling by the way, that is such a cute costume on her! I must say I am a little hesitant to wear scuba gear in public... props to you for doing it!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
One more question... if you don't mind?! Where did you get that cute gray & yellow graphic shirt? Love it! Those are my favorite colors right now! I am still surprised (not really though) at our exactly matching costumes!!
Weird! Our lives are FREAKISHLY in line w/ each other! Where has your husband applied for school...who knows we may just end up at the same university! Wouldn't surprise me! Anyway, I got that shirt at H&M. The fact that you love it makes me feel GREAT about by purchase...especially since your so stylish! Can't wait to see Tate in her Octopus costume!
Looks like the party was a blast once again. Makes me miss everyone back home. Can't wait to see you soon!
alright linds...i really look forward to your pictures every year from your party! your friends really go all out and it's fun to see how creative they are. you and your family are TOO cute!
Looks like you guys had a great time. Gotta love Halloween! BTW, great idea for the Christmas party! We need to start getting ideas together!
Post a Comment