Tuesday, October 23, 2007

eight months already?

holy moly...where did the time go? mitch and i honestly can't believe we have an eight month old, but we love every minute of it. she is so sweet, fun, precocious, and makes us laugh all the time. she is a little bit of a mommy's girl, but she loves her dad so so much! this is so cliche, but it seems like she was just born yesterday....i know her first birthday will be here before we know it. although i love my little baby girl, i have to admit that she gets more fun everyday!



8 comments:

The Pizza Family said...

What a cutie!! I can't believe that she is 8 months already too!! she is too dang cute!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

so cute! they grow up so fast!

The Green's said...

She is so darling! I know I tell you that every time I see you but it's true. I just hope ours comes out just as cute!

The Greenwoods said...

SO IS SO CUTE!! SHE IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE A LITTLE GIRL MORE THAN A BABY! ITS CRAZY HOW FAST TIME FLIES

Lindsay Wright said...

Okay, now that I have met Finnley I can say how absolutely darling she is. I am sorry I was basically mauling your baby. She is just so dang cute! I love her. It was so fun seeing you yesterday. Lets try to plan a girls lunch soon. It would be a lot of fun!

Linds

Hillary said...

Hey guys! I don't even know how I found your site, but a little passive effort and pretty much everyone's blogs are like the six degrees of Brighton High School. Your daughter is adorable! What a cutie. I miss our little SanFranMcButtDuck Days... maybe we should reinstate that.

Hillary McNeil

Spencer, Katie, Ezra & Luke said...

She is so beautiful! Isn't this such a fun stage!

sara b said...

I wanna give her a squeeze! Thanksgiving in Nashville again?. . . PLEASE!