We decided to spend a few hours down at Thanksgiving Point "for the kids" so they could enjoy seeing the animals and smelling the farm smells. With a 6 week old, a 6 month old, an 8 month old, a one year old, and a two year old this "playgroup" thing seems more for the mom's than the kids. I don't think baby Will even caught a peep of the farm animals around Thanksgiving Point, but I know Lindsey Pizza enjoyed the day out! So, for now, we'll have play group for the mamas!
OH NO! We're in Jail! Ha ha...
Me and Finn, Hanna and Tess, Sophie, Amy and John, Lindsey and Will (in the stroller)

At least there were two kids that knew what was going on! We lived vicariously through Sophie and John and there excitment for the animals and pony rides.

4 comments:
Can I join your playgroup too? My child is 28, but he plays very well with all ages.
Courtnie
lol... Court you're always invited.. We had a great time.. Will couldn't stop talking about it all the way home :)!! THANKS FOR PLANNING IT!
Ok, I read your blog and I read Amy's (I went to BHS with you guys and I am Courtnie's cousin, by marriage). Amy should allow comments on her blog!!! You guys are so cute and have such cute families! Our blog is marklisacannon.blogspot.com.
Tess talked about it the entire ride home too!!!! It was fun guys thanks.
Post a Comment