Monday, September 17, 2007

Hot Autumn Nights

One of my FAVORITE musicians is John Schmidt! So, last weekend we went to the BEAUTIFUL outdoor waterfall amphitheater at Thanksgiving Point to watch him perform. It was so fun to be outside in the crisp air and get cozy with my little family under the blankets. Finnley loved being outside and rolling all over the blanket and grass. She even got her first taste of a gummy worm (she LOVED it) while Mitch and I inhaled our dinner of kettle corn! I would definitely recommend this next fall to anyone that wants a fun night out.


6 comments:

The Pizza Family said...

U GOTTA BE KINDING ME! UTAH LOGOS ALL OVER I LOVE IT!! I THINK SHE LOOKS MUCH BETTER IN RED :) AND THE SOCKS AT THE CONCERT WERE GREAT! WE MISSED OUT FOR SURE. SOUNDS LIKE LOTS OF FUN.
PS NEED TO PLAN A ST GEORGE TRIP IN OCT.

Chelsea said...

I love John Schmidt too- Wyatt and I went to that concert last year and it was a blast! I'm loving Finnley's baby legs too- they are so cute!!

The Ross Family said...

Mitch and Lindsay! This is Jen Swenson. I came across your blog and you both look great! I'm sorry to hear about your beautiful little Finnley. I will be praying for you and hope all goes well! It is so fun to see how you guys are doing. Tell your families hi!

Lindsay Wright said...

Cute pics Linds! That black and white of you 3 is killer!!!! GO UTES!

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

I love that you went! I wanted to go. Autumn nights are the best. I love her leg warmers they are so darling!!! What a fun family outing.

sara b said...

I L-O-V-E her. . .Finnley that is (and you too). That gummy worm shot is so great. . . like mother like daughter big time! Can't wait to give her a sueeze in just a couple of weeks.