We got a little crazy w/ the paints up at the cabin over the weekend. We painted the kid's faces and they painted ours. My favorite is my dad as Harry Potter!
How cute! Looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves over Labor Day! I have a new respect for you and how much you have traveled with Finnley- we just got back from Seattle and I am SO exhausted! I can't believe how much stuff such a little person needs on a trip! Finnley is too cute, Tate has that same shirt with the crochet flower on it! I love it!
Fun stuff! I cleaned up barbed wire out on Johnny and Mine's property on Labor Day! Finnley is getting so big...and going blonde or strawberry? You guys are so cute. luv hil
2 comments:
How cute! Looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves over Labor Day! I have a new respect for you and how much you have traveled with Finnley- we just got back from Seattle and I am SO exhausted! I can't believe how much stuff such a little person needs on a trip! Finnley is too cute, Tate has that same shirt with the crochet flower on it! I love it!
Fun stuff! I cleaned up barbed wire out on Johnny and Mine's property on Labor Day! Finnley is getting so big...and going blonde or strawberry? You guys are so cute. luv hil
Post a Comment