Friday, June 1, 2007

Vroom, Vroom - Beep, Beep

I've been anticipating my birthday outing for sometime now. Mitch has been SUPER excited about his plans for us and I was not disappointed. The day started off with a delicious breakfast in bed, followed by some fun gift opening. I was then told to be at his parent's house at 4:30 pm for the rest of the day's activities. I was there, and so were a pair of Red Honda Scooters! We passed Finnley off to Grandma Diane and hit the road!Look at those bad boys! We drove all around the valley and had a great time. I couldn't stop laughing!
I liked to "Beep! Beep!" at walkers, bikers, etc. I thought I was pretty funny!
Thanks for the exciting evening... and a most memorable birthday!
Mitch speeding down the road....
We finished the evening with some dinner of on the Draper East bench while the sun went down. It really was a fabulous birthday....THANKS MITCH!

6 comments:

The Pizza Family said...

WOW MITCH I'M IMPRESSED!! NICE SUPRISE!! I BET THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN RIDING AROUND TOWN ON THOSE BAD BOYS.. I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO RIDE ONE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDS... IT LOOKED LIKE YOU HAD AN AWESOME DAY!! WAY TO GO MITCH!

Spillane Creative said...

Oh yeah it was your birthday yesturday!!!! Can you believe we are 24? So we the scooters one of your presents? Looks like a lot of fun. How is Finnley? love hil

STRINGHAM FAMILY said...

I am so impressed! How fun, I am so glad you had such a great birthday!

yosh said...

Wow, your husband is quite the romantisist (or something like that!) My b-day is in july, mitch, if you have any suggestions to pass on to Yosh! Happy Birthday, Lindsay!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Linds! It sounds like it was a blast...he did a great job :) Hope you guys are doing well...we need to go running soon!

Jen christensen said...

Hi, I got to your blog through Spen and Marianne's. I don't even know if you'd remember me but I'm Jen,I'm married to Spen's brother Jared, we went out on some group dates with you guys before we got married. Your baby is so beyond precious, aren't little girls so fun. It makes me want one! Anyway, I was curious where you guys rented the scooters from. I was thinking that would be a fun thing for our anniversary. Let me know.
http://christensencouple.blogspot.com/