Monday, June 18, 2007

Happy Father's Day!

Mitch celebrated his first father's day! Saturday night we celebrated over at the duckworth home, and sunday at the sansom's. Mitch is the sweetest dad, and i'm so lucky to have married such a wonderful guy! Happy father's day to all you dad's and dad's-to-be out there.
finn snuggled w/ grandpa doug

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hi Duckworth's! It's Chelsea Horsley (Frandsen). Danielle Green showed me how cute your blog is, and I just had to leave a comment! I am a new blogger and so I love looking at other blogs. Looks like all is going well for your little family! It's so fun to see pictures of Finnley- she is DARLING! Lindsay- I wanted to ask you where you get her little bow headbands? They don't look like Jenny Mcqueens, they look like they are cotton? Anyway, I really like them!
Have a great week!
Chelsea

Melanie said...

Hi Lindsay! I found your blog a few weeks ago, but am just now getting around to commenting. This is Melanie Tooke (Bohn now). Your little girl is darling! I was recently in Utah and saw your mom out walking every morning. She is darling and always so much fun! I'm glad to see you are doing well!