So, you may have noticed people posting "REAL" photos of themselves on their blogs, thanks to a dare by Kelly Kindred. Well, I decided to get serious with the challenge so here you go!

Okay, this isn't really me...but isn't it a great photo! I captured this beauty a few summers ago down in Cancun!! YIKES!
4 comments:
Gross! Johnny's parents just got back from HI and his dad was quite entertained on the beach, by all the "beach fattys...I mean beautys!) And he catured some candid moments as well!
I am going to drop off an envelope on your parents porch containing a disc with pic and one I printed for you! Happy Mothers Day. —hiL
Wow Lindz, I can't believe you are already back in a bikini after having a baby just a few months ago. Just kidding. You are beautiful and probably didn't even have any gross pictures to put on of yourself. Love ya,
Courtnie
you had me nervous! that is quite the akward picture. thanks for sharing!
Well, Court, I probably won't look much better in a swimming suit than this lady! And yes, I do have plenty of bad photos of myself. Oh man, I seriously love this photo though...I just had to post it.
Post a Comment