Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Easter

On Saturday afternoon, we had a fun Easter party over at Grandpa Matt & Grandma Jan's house. Most of the cousins were there and we had a fun easter egg hunt and BBQ.
Grandpa Matt
Above are all the the cousins that live in Utah. Trinity, Finnley, Hadley, Layne, Saylor, Gracie and Rye. (Jovie was taking a nap)
There was even an Easter egg hunt for the adults. We each had one egg to find, and man were they hidden well.
Saylor didn't care if there was anything in the eggs, she was happy with the eggs them self.
All the adults lounging on the lawn.
Finnley enjoyed her first Easter. She is getting so big...6 weeks now! We hope everyone had a GREAT Easter Saturday and Sunday. We sure did!

5 comments:

Becky said...

how cute in finnley! she is getting so big, maybe one of these days, i can finally meet her. i'm glad that things are going well for your cute family.

Elise said...

This is totally random, but I was blog "surfing" and came upon your blog, I thought I would say hi! It has definitely been awhile.
You have such a cute family!
Elise Welling

Elise said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spillane Creative said...

Oh cute I just got your announcement in the mail. Ashlee is good, and it was fun to be there for her birhtday. I didn't see much of the city cause I was there for a day and 1/2! I didn't know your sister lived out there. I'd like to go again sometime soon.

Looks like you had an awesome easter. I was flying home that day and glad to be leaving the freezing weather there!

B & C said...

Lindz,
I am pretty sure I can see a little "sassy" look in Finnley's face in that last picture. So maybe she does take after you more than I thought! Just Kidding. Love ya,
Courtnie