Monday, March 5, 2007

Typical Mom

I have become the typical mom. I constantly have my camera in hand (or stored in the diaper bag for easy access) ready to capture that next shot. I have gone a little overboard on the postings, but if you saw how many pictures I wasn't posting, you'd know how hard I'm trying to keep things toned down! But, I just can't help it. It is so fun having a little baby that makes new faces, or has cute new outfit on almost everyday. I just have to capture it all. So, bear with me while I continue to post new photos of Finnley every few days!Mitch picked this shirt out right after we found out we were having a girl.

All warm and snuggly in her car seat. This was her first "outing". Okay, so we just made it to grandma Jan's house, but hey it was getting out of the house, and that's all that mattered to me!

1 comment:

Marianne said...

Keep posting tons of pictures!!! She is so dang cute... I am so sad that I haven't been able to hold her yet... so keep em coming!